We will follow the health and safety guidelines as set forth by the LDOE, CDC, and the individual school systems for Bossier, Caddo and DeStoto Parishes. The guidelines* include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily temperature checks of students and employees.
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Face covering for all adults and children in 3rd grade and above.
- Handwashing upon arrival, at least every two hours, before and after eating, before and after using outdoor equipment, and before leaving YEP.
- Maintaining static groups for K5 to 2nd grade and social distancing for older students to the maximum extent possible.
*guidelines will be updated and changed as needed.
Each student will receive an individually sealed and labelled bag containing: 1 pk. of crayons, 1 pk. of markers, 2 pencils, 1 lg. eraser, 1 pr. of scissors and 1 glue stick.
We will continue to offer the following enrichment activities: journal writing, arts and crafts, and self-esteem/conflict resolution.
We will temporarily no longer offer group games, unless social distancing is possible.